Studies show that CBD oil (cannabinoidl) can improve your lymphatic system, a very important mechanism in our bodies. The lymphatic system is considered your body’s drainage system, and it includes your lymph nodes, lymph vessels, lymph, spleen, tonsils, adenoids, and thymus. The bone marrow is often included in the lymph system as well because lymphocytes (a type of immune cells) mature there.
CBD can help because it interfaces with our own endocannabinoid system (ECS), which regulates homeostasis. Receptors, called CB1 and CB2, live in our brain, digestive and lymphatic systems. Studies in rats have shown that cannabinoids with lipids can substantially increase intestinal lymphatic transport.
The lymphatic system is a key player in your immune system and detoxification system, but it is frequently overlooked when searching for the root cause of chronic disease. You may find that getting your lymphatic system optimally working might just be the thing you have been missing in your health protocols.
“The best way to boost your lymphatic system is through a detox protocol that includes a healthy, whole-foods diet, exercise, deep breathing, reducing toxins in your environment, and dry brushing,” explains Kendra Whitmire, a nutritionist and contributing writer to HoneyColony, a health and wellness site. Whitmire also recommends a high-quality CBD product, and in particular, recommends Morpho Topical CBD.
“Morpho works synergistically to help take the detoxification experience to the next level,” says Whitmire. One of the reasons why Morpho topical works so well is because it can be used in conjunction with massage, which is another tool for detoxification, ensuring the lymphatic system is working at its peak performance.
The key ingredients that make Morpho effective are: hemp extract, CoQ10, Angelica sinensis, Polygonum cuspidatum (Japanese knotweed), Salvia miltiorrhiza (Red Root Sage), Panax notoginseng (Tienqi ginseng), Boswellia errata (Boswellia), and ginger EO. Together they synergize and result in a potent formulation.
- Hemp extract (CBD): Researchers continue to explore the many benefits of cannabidiol for health; topical CBD as found in Morpho helps with oxidative stress and relieves inflammation.
- Coenzyme Q10, already known for providing support for the cardiovascular system, helps produce cellular energy.
- Angelica sinensis has been long used in Eastern medicine to help support healthy blood and immune system regulation.
- Polygonum cuspidatum (Japanese Knotweed) contains resveratrol, a potent antioxidant.
- Salvia miltiorrhiza (Red Root Sage) has also long been used in Chinese medicine to promote circulation, remove toxins, and reduce swelling.
For more information on these and other components of Morpho, and how to keep your lymphatic system healthy, read more on HoneyColony.